One in Faith (4) Administrative Coordinator for Faith Formation
he One in Faith 4 cluster of parishes (St. Andrew’s, St. John’s, St. Michael’s, and St. Mary’s) is seeking a person to coordinate the administrative responsibilities for their joint faith formation program. This position averages 10 hours per week, but the amount of time per week will vary, depending on the time of year. Although significant computer work is required, the faith formation administrative coordinator is also responsible for initiating and maintaining good communication with our faith formation families. This person helps our parishes in the essential ministry of welcoming families and inviting them into deeper participation in the life of our parish communities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage registration and track throughout year
• Order books and other faith formation materials
• Assist in maintaining the faith formation calendar
• Coordinate communications with parents, parish, parish staff and councils, guest speakers/NET team, etc.
• Act as liaison with Diocese for grant applications, Confirmation, safe environment, retreats, etc.
• Enter and file all paperwork and data entry for Diocesan safe environment, service projects, field trips, parish directory updates, sacramental records updates; coordinate with parish bookkeeper & secretary
• Assist with logistics for sacraments (learning centers; parent materials; First reconciliation, First Eucharist, and Confirmation liturgies; etc.); coordinate with Catholic Schools
• Support the mission of the One in Faith parishes
• *Occasional Wednesday evening and Saturday morning work is required.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of administrative assistant experience
• Knowledge of appropriate software, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Please inquire at the Parish Office if interested in applying! 320-256- 4207 or email .